Our goal is to develop novel in vivo gene therapy and genome editing strategies for a wide range of inherited blindness and metabolic diseases.
- FFB - FOUNDATION FIGHTING BLINDNESS - Pleiotropic effect of AAVmiRNA /sponge and mechanisms of protection (2024-2025)
- EXPEDITE - Expanding AAV gene therapy by EDITing,(2023-2028) ERC Adv
- AAVolution - Next-generation AAV vectors for liver-directed gene therapy, HORIZON-EIC, Coordinator
- USHTHER - Clinical trial of gene therapy with dual AAV vectors for retinitis pigmentosa in patients with Usher syndrome type IB (2018-2023), H2020, Coordinator
- StarT – European Training Network to Diagnose, Understand, and Treat Stargardt Disease (2018-2022), H2020, Beneficiary
- UPGRADE – Unlocking Precision Gene Therapy (2019-2023), H2020, WP leader