Open call for SSM Undergraduate and PhD Programs!
- When Jul 29, 2022 to Aug 29, 2022 (Europe/Berlin / UTC200)
- Add event to calendar iCal
- Open call for SSM Undergraduate and PhD Programs!
- The Scuola Superiore Meridionale (SSM) announces on 1th July 2022 a public competition for admission to the Ordinary and Doctorate Courses for the academic year 2022/23!
ORDINARY CHEMICAL AND BIOMEDICAL COURSE
The “ordinary courses” has the aim of integrating and raising the quality and level of university preparation of the students, developing their critical spirit.These courses include:
- foreign language lectures
- laboratory exercises at the School
- periods of study, internships and traineeships at highly qualified institutions other activities
Admission to the Ordinary Course is open to students under the age of 21, who enroll, at the University of Naples Federico II, for a three-year degree and for students. under the age of 25, who enroll in the master's degree at the University of Naples Federico II.
To participate in the competition for admission to the first year of three-year degrees and single-cycle degrees(I level) , the candidate must have achieved an evaluation of not less than 85/100 in the upper secondary education diploma. For admission to the fourth year (first year of the master's degree, II Level) the candidate must have obtained (or will achieve by 31 October) a three-year degree that gives access to master's degree courses in Italian universities, with an assessment of not less than 105 / 110.
The tests are aimed at evaluating the preparation, talent and potential of the candidates.
Admissions are held in both Italian and English.
Deadline for application is 29th August 2022
DOCTORATE COURSE IN GENOMIC AND EXPERIMENTAL MEDICINE
The "Doctorate courses" are intended to train young researchers in an international and interdisciplinary perspective, offering them opportunities for theoretical and methodological study also thanks to advanced research experiences; the courses last no less than four years.At the end of the courses, the School confers the title of dr.research (Ph.D.).
A call for a PhD Program in Genomic and Experimental Medicine (GEM) is now open!
To participate in the competition for admission to the PhD Program the candidate, without limits of age and citizenship, must be in possession of one of the following qualifications at the expiry date of the announcement:
- specialist or master's degree awarded pursuant to Ministerial Decree 509/1999 and subsequent amendments and / or additions;
- degree obtained in accordance with the previous educational systems (whose legal course lasts at least four years);
- suitable academic qualification obtained at foreign universities.
Deadline for application is 24th August 2022
For application and more information visit the SSM website
or send a mail to: