- Tigem Research Highlights
- Glycosaminoglycan levels and structure in a mucopolysaccharidosis IIIA mice and the effect of a highly secreted sulfamidase engineered to cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Brain Targeting in MPS-IIIA
- A systems biology approach reveals new endoplasmic reticulum-associated targets for the correction of the ATP7B mutant causing Wilson disease.
- Our Vision
TIGEM (Telethon Institute of Genetics and Medicine) is an international research institute dedicated to the discovery of the mechanisms underlying rare genetic diseases and the development of innovative therapies. Learn more >>
- Upcoming Seminars and Events
- Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz - "Emerging fluorescence technology to study cell architecture and dynamics" (Group Leader, Howard Hughes Medical Institute - Janelia Research Campus, Ashburn, VA, USA) Oct 21, 2016
- Prof. Howard Reizman -"New technologies to study lipid homeostasis and function" (Department of Biochemistry, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland) Oct 25, 2016